- Easter is a time to reflect on what great things the Lord has done for us but it can easily get you down if you aren't totally focused. Thinking about friends and family who don't know the Lord is an easy distraction on Easter.
- We never know when someone we love and cherish can one minute be doing fine and then the next minute have their life threatened by an unexpected or unseen illness. It is for this reason why we should never take our relationships for granted, no matter who it is.
- It's never over even when we think it is. There is always something to look forward to if you have a relationship with the Lord.
- One kind word unspoken can lead to a sleepless night.
- Focusing too much on our regrets causes us to miss the opportunities that are right in front of our faces.
- Sharing your thoughts and concerns with someone who cares really does help.
- And because the reflections of this week seem to be depressing I will end on this positive note... The Cards are on Fire!!! Go CARDS!
Shoot To Thrill!