Thursday, March 24, 2011

Resuscitation


If you look at the date on my last blog post you will notice that its been a long time since I've blogged. I've missed blogging and I feel like my blog needed some major resuscitation. (Notice the changes?) I don't want my love for blogging to die because I still feel like it can be a huge tool for ministry. It's just that over the last several months the creative juices have been, well, absent.

Today the desire to revive my blog was just too overwhelming. I couldn't ignore it any longer so here I am. I pray you haven't given up on me by now.

I would like to start by saying how much I feel I've grown since the last time I blogged. Spiritually, I feel like I've spent a lifetime with a Holy "Mr. Miague" or something. I thank God daily for everything He teaches me, even if some things are learned the hard way because of my own stubbornness.

If I had to describe the "downtime" I've taken from my blog as a season I would definitely call it Winter. This resuscitation I feel the desire for would be my "spiritual spring time" if you will. I've learned and trained with Mr. Miague for a season and now it's time to put what I've learned into action!

Spring is here and its good to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment