Monday, August 17, 2009

Running The One We Run To


The other day this wild thought hit me like a ton of bricks and for some reason it was from Satan's perspective...

"Isn't it funny how the very one that you run to is the same one that you try to run?"

Dang!!

If you think about it, we always run to the Lord when we are hurting or need something and yet at the same time we try to run Him our way by conforming Him into what we think is best and most beneficial for us.

Why is that?

Why is it that we try to run the one that we run to?

Don't know why, but that hit me the other day and I haven't been able to shake it yet. I'm gong to sit in it for a while and really examine what it means in my walk.

Maybe one of you needed to hear it the same as I did. I would encourage you to really think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment