Friday, April 3, 2009

Town Hall For Hope

One of my favorite guy's in the world is doing something great for the country. People are scared to death of the current shape our economy and country is in and Dave Ramsey has stepped up to the plate to remind everyone how great our God is!

Town Hall for Hope at 8:00 on April 23, is when Dave will be hosting a live town hall event addressing the "doom and gloom" we constantly hear in the media about the economy. This FREE event will be broadcast at local area's of business and church's all over the country. It will definitely be worth your time to check out.

I have uploaded a link on the sidebar of my blog that you can use to find a church near you to attend. Just click on the link and the rest is easy to figure out.

Again, I can't say enough how much I respect Dave Ramsey and all his ministry does to restore financial freedom and hope to millions of people in the world. I encourage you to not participate in this recession and attend this event at an area near you!

P.S. You can also check this out right from your own living room if you have the Fox Business Network!


1 comment: