Thursday, December 4, 2008

Is He More Than A "Once A Year Celebration"?

Being in the Jr. High ministry at GCC has allowed me to be a part of some incredible experiences. One of them being Believe. If you've never heard of Believe I would encourage you to click here because there is no way I could describe it on my blog and do it justice.

Anyway, the very first believe trip I went on we seen this group perform called One Time Blind. They do short skits and plays that bring out a gospel truth in a powerful way. They do awesome work and we have actually performed one of their skits for our church as well.

That being said I ran across this video this morning that One Time Blind has put together for the holidays. And it really got me thinking.

I'm sure it will do the same for you as well so that's why I want you to watch it.



Do you treat Jesus as a "Once a year celebration" or do you find yourself celebrating him everyday?

Makes you think huh?

2 comments:

  1. Love the video... and it is so true. "Creasters"... only come out at Christmas and Easter... and while that is bad enough... "pew potatoes" are worse... sitting in the pew each Sunday and STILL not in a relationship with Jesus.... great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAHHH - I loved them!!! Great video...

    Shoot- made me think - I never did watch the DVD I bought at Believe of them... what the heck did I do with that thing!!!!

    Gotta check out their web site!

    ReplyDelete