Thursday, September 18, 2008

Why Do I Love Commercials?

For some reason I love commercials! It drives Erica crazy and just about everyone else for that matter when I yell for them to "come see this commercial"! I guess they think it's crazy that I would get so excited over a commercial when some people think they are just a waste of time. I don't see it that way at all and in fact I think the majority of them are very clever. If you think about it a lot of thought and planning go into them because they have to do something that will stick with you in a small amount of time.

Anyway with that being said I thought I would share with you a funny one that Erica came across the other day.

Oh, and by the way, I love Oreo's too!


1 comment:

  1. I just sent this commercial to Robert the other day. I laughed a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete