Monday, September 1, 2008

A Few Labor Day Ramblings...

First off Chad's sermon yesterday was spot on! Something that our congregation and our people needed to hear probably for about 175 years. I guess you might say that his sermon was well.......BRAGADOCIOUS! :)

We had a great time getting to know the new Jr. High 6th graders. Can't wait to get to know them even more!

I can't believe that my U of L Cardinals got beat so badly at home by Kentucky! What a shame. 25 points!

We finally have high speed Internet as of Saturday night!

I finally downloaded Yahoo Messenger and was very confused at first because I honestly haven't been on there since 2001, when I was a Senior in High School! If you have a Messenger ID send it to me I would love to add you as a contact! My ID is jerfootball.

We are going to a Labor Day get together at the Neal family house. We always look forward to any "shindigs" there because we have such a wonderful time. It's always a blast.

Have a Happy Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment