Wednesday, September 3, 2008

An Award!

First off I need to thank the first person who nominated me for this award. Rebecca Jo is a person that I consider to be one of the greatest of friends and it helps that we've been working together in the Jr. High ministry for the same amount of time. Lots of different experiences there!

Second I want to thank my friend Lynn for also nominating me for this award. She too is a great friend and one of the key people in my life group. I always enjoy being in her company.

I had no clue that there was even an award like this out in the blogosphere and I am truly grateful to find out about it like this!

There are rules that comes with an award, one of them, you have to pass it on! But here are the rules:

1. Put the award on your blog
2. Add a link to the person/persons who awarded you. (Above)
3. Name at least four fellow bloggers for this award
4. Add links for the recipients
5. Leave a comment to let the recipients know they have received the award.

Easy enough, right?

Not for me. I'm not the type of person who can make a list of 4 people that I would nominate for this award because you see I would nominate more than 4 people. (Some of which have already received this award). I never intend to intentionally leave anyone out of anything and for that reason I have to be a rebel and break some of the rules by not nominating anyone else for the award.

Sorry guys, I hope you understand why I'm doing it like this!

1 comment:

  1. You're such a rebel - & its so like you!!! Good job buddy on having a great blog though yourself! Its quite an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete