Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Where Are All The Godly Men?

Ezekiel 22:30 should strike to the core of every man's heart.

I looked for a man among them who would build up the wall and stand before me in the gap on behalf of the land so I would not destroy it, but I found none.

Sadly this is true even more so today. Where have all the Godly men gone to?

God wants so badly to use men to help build the vision he has, not only for the church, but also for all the families. Not only for families, but for the lost as well. God needs a man that is willing to lay aside himself and willing to put God's plans first.

The biggest thing that gets us in trouble men is this simple two letter word... MY!

When is it MY turn?
Who will cater to MY needs?
Who will be there for MY wants?
How does that help MY goals?
When do I get MY way?

That two letter word is what is eating away our God given potential. I would advise any and all men who might read this to examine himself and see what area's in your life this is eating away your relationship with the Lord and those around you.

After all doesn't it read...

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven?

Thy will be done, not My will be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment