- Prayer - I want to take it to a whole new level. I want to be "after God's own heart!"
- Reading the Word - Try to make it more consistent and commit things to memory.
- Good Habits - Including the shows I watch and the music I listen to. If it doesn't bring glory to God then it needs to go!
- Studying - This is an area that I am pretty good at but need to take more seriously. This includes reading books from Godly authors on how to improve various parts of my spiritual walk. Authors include such people as John Bevere, John Eldredge, Rick Warren, etc.
- Listening - That's right, I need to listen to God more! It's something a lot of people often forget.
- Leadership - I want to learn as much as possible from great Pastors and leaders such as Chad, Steven Furtick, Perry Noble, Craig Groeschel, Clayton King and others. (Just to name a few).
- Servant - Learn to serve those outside of the church!
These are just a few of the things that I recognize that I need to work on. I'm sure there is more but these are the ones that stand out the most right now and are probably the ones that I need to give the most attention to. It's all a part of the "grow your roots deeper" process.
What are some of the things you can improve upon?