Friday, October 8, 2010

Fraggy Friday

It's Friday once again and another week has quickly passed us by. So, without further delay, LETS GET FRAGGY WITH IT!!

*** Most everyone who knows me knows that I am a commercial junkie. I'm the weirdo who likes to WATCH the commercials rather than skipping over them. Yeah, weird huh? And yeah, the Super Bowl is a blast for me as you can imagine. With that being said, does anyone remember this commercial?



MILKA WHAT??

How can you not like that?

*** One of the most INSANE shows I've ever seen is IRT: Deadliest Roads on the History Channel. It comes on Sunday nights @ 9:00 pm. Let me tell you, this show takes the cake for some of the bravest (or craziest) people you will ever see. Here is a preview of why it's so insane...



Who in their right mind would even attempt to drive on roads like that? Are these people just asking for death? But you have to admit, it does make for good entertainment!

*** One of our good friends, Lynn, on facebook asked, "what is your favorite movie that you can just pull out anytime and watch"? I had to think for only a second and instantly thought of The Green Mile. That is one of my favorite movies of all time! Not only is it Stephen Kings best work ever, but King said that he based the movies main character (John Coffey) off of Jesus! And when you think of it from that perspective it really is that much better! (I just wish it didn't have so much cussing but that's typical Stephen King for you).


One of my favorite lines from the movie is...

"I know you hurtin' and worryin', I can feel it on you, but you oughta quit on it now. Because I want it over and done. I do. I'm tired, boss. Tired of bein' on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. Tired of not ever having me a buddy to be with, or tell me where we's coming from or going to, or why. Mostly I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world everyday. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head all the time. Can you understand?" ~ John Coffey

John Coffey


Be Blessed!
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment