Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Fasting My Blog

Okay readers, this decision wasn't an easy one for me to make but the more I think about it the more I realize for some reason it is needed. It's time for me to fast my blog for a little while!

How long? I don't quite know yet, but for some reason I feel led to give it a break for a while.

It seems like a minuscule thing really, and yet at the same time it seems really hard. Minuscule in the fact that it doesn't really take a lot of my time but hard because I've grown to depend on it a little too much.

Maybe this will help me in more ways than I can see right now, but my prayer is that this time away will help me become a better and more effective leader/blogger.

Who knows, maybe I'll be back before you know it!

5 comments:

  1. I'll miss your insight!!! Happy fasting... and I hope that God speaks to you loud and clear during this time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll miss ya buddy... anxious to see yo ucome back with great words of wisdom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get what God wants. I will miss your lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good idea. I've done that before to get refocused - especially if I felt my postings were getting to divisive. A break helps you focus on the best reason to write in my opinion - to educate and entertain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a regular reviewer of blogs, but Joe I always love what you post. They are so very insightful and always come from your heart. I hope this sabbatical helps you get charged back up.

    ReplyDelete