Monday, October 20, 2008

"Waaaaa. I'm Not Getting Fed!"

Okay folks, I ran across a great series of posts from Vince Antonucci (The author of the lousy t-shirt series) that I just had to post. If you could make time to read all of these posts ALL THE WAY THROUGH, it would definitely challenge the way you view getting fed, hopefully for the better!

Waaaaa. I'm not getting fed Part 1

Waaaaa. I'm not getting fed Part 2 (a)

Waaaaa. I'm not getting fed Part 2 (b)

Waaaaa. I'm not getting fed Part 3

Waaaaa. I'm not getting fed Part 4 (a)

Waaaaa. I'm not getting fed Part 4 (b)

Waaaaa. I'm not getting fed Part 5 (a)

Waaaaa. I'm not getting fed Part 5 (b)

Waaaaa. I'm not getting fed Part 5 (c)

Waaaaa. I'm not getting fed Part 6

Waaaaa. I'm not getting fed Part 7

Waaaaa responses to your Waaaaa comments

I realize that looks like a lot of reading but trust me, it is definitely worth your time. Besides what else do you have to do, watch TV?

I hope this doesn't ruffle anyone's feathers but if it does maybe you need to take a second look at what this guy is saying. If you want to discuss please leave me some comments!

1 comment:

  1. I finally made it all the way through the series. I get what he's saying and it's so true...sadly!!

    ReplyDelete