Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Leadership Lids

I draw a lot of inspiration from Craig Groeschel and I think that he posts a lot of really unique, thought-provoking posts on his blog. That being said I wanted to take the time to post some of my favorite posts from Craig regarding Leadership. He titled them "Leadership Lids" because these are "problems that limit our leadership". Really think about these issues as you read them and decide if any of them apply to you or your ministry.

Leadership Lid 1 Low Altitude Thinking

Leadership Lid 2 Stagnant Styles of Leadership

Leadership Lid 3 Choosing Easy Over Right

Leadership Lid 4 Dreaming Small Dreams

After having read these posts do you find that you are being restricted by some of your actions or way of thinking?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE each of these. I pray we dont become stagnant in our roles as leaders - that changes are always being made to keep these kids interested & craving more of God.

    I especially like the blog on choosing easy over right!!! How many times do people not want to change things or do things because its just easier to leave things "as Is" instead of doing the "right" thing instead of moving with the Spirit!

    Great links! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete