Saturday, November 10, 2007

Santa's Little Helper


I went over to my mom's house in Brandenburg Ky to help move their hot tub up onto a new deck they just finished building. After we finished with that I got busy snooping around at some pictures she'd taken a while ago and I came across this picture of me on Christmas of 2005. I had to post this for you guys to see. I had forgotten all about this picture and when I seen it I was cracking up all over again.

I do realize that it isn't quiet Christmas yet but I thought I would be like Wal-Mart and go ahead and get a few weeks ahead of the holiday.

7 comments:

  1. That is hilarious!!! At first, I thought it was some sort of optical illusion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No illusion. That is just my husband. Ain't he cute?! Needless to say the holidays are always interesting.
    erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay... this was a great way to start my day...a little laughter is always good!!!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just showed my mom this picture & she said, "Are his legs really that short?" Granted, she was a little tired last night. I told her no and we just laughed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is funny i had to look a couple times to see how you did that

    ReplyDelete
  6. That should sooo go in your Christmas Cards!!!!!

    ReplyDelete